Quicken Error CC-800
Quicken is one of the powerful financial management tools that offer an array of features to users. Whether you want to manage your small business or personal finances, Quicken features a variety of tools and services to provide a hassle-free experience. However, Quicken is not free from errors. There are multiple errors that users might encounter while working on the software. One such common error is the Quicken error cc-800.
What is Quicken Error CC-800 & How to Fix it?
Quicken Error CC-800 degrades the user experience and consumes the precious time of users. Follow the article to the end to know the possible causes, symptoms, and fixation methods of the QuickBooks error cc-800.
Causes of Quicken Error CC-800
There are various causes associated with the Quicken error cc-800. These causes will help you under the error better for a better troubleshooting process. Some of the major causes of Quicken error cc-800 are:
- When there are certain issues in the Windows Registry due to software change, the error cc-800 appears on the screen.
- The error cc-800 also occurs when the system is attacked by a virus or malware.
- When Quicken is not correctly installed on the system, the error will appear on the screen.
- When important Windows or Quicken files are missing from the system, the error code will pop up on the screen.
Symptoms of Quicken Error CC-800
There are certain symptoms that users must check to confirm the presence of Quicken error cc-800. Some of the major symptoms are:
- When the Quicken error is displayed on your screen
- The inputs from devices such as keyboards and the system mouse become slow.
- The operating systems work slowly and crash frequently.
- Quicken software does not respond to commands and crashes at frequent intervals.
If you witness any of the symptoms mentioned above, you must troubleshoot the error to the earliest.
Things to Consider Before Resolving Quicken Error CC-800
Firstly, it is advised that users must create a backup of their complete data before fixing the errors. The backup can be created by clicking on the backup and restore button. Secondly, users must turn off automatic download transactions. The steps to turn off automatic download transactions are:
- Choose Preferences from the Edit Menu
- Select on Download Transactions
- Unmark the option of Automatically adding to banking registers.
- Select OK
Fixation Methods of Quicken Error CC-800
There are multiple methods using which you can fix the Quicken error cc-800. You do not have to implement all the solutions to troubleshoot the error. However, if one of the solutions mentioned below did not work, you can try other methods. The various fixation methods of Quicken error cc-800 are listed below.
Verify Quicken Files
You can verify Quicken files to check for errors and repair the corrupted files. To verify Quicken files:
- Launch the Quicken software
- Choose file operations from the File menu
- Click on the option Validate and Repair and tap OK
- Lastly, check for the DATA_LOG for any error
Update Quicken to the Latest Version
Sometimes the error appears when the Quicken software is not updated to the latest version. To update Quicken to the latest version, follow the steps below:
- Firstly open your Quicken software
- Navigate to the Help button and check for software updates
- If there are software updates available, follow the instructions on the screen and download the update.
If the error still appears even after updating the software, follow the next method.
Delete and Reactivate the Quicken Account
To delete the Quicken account, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Quicken and navigate to the Tools button
- Select the account list and click on the Edit for an account having an error option
- Click on the online services tab
- Click on deactivate and finish the process
To reactivate the Quicken account, follow the points:
- Click on the tools and navigate to the Account button
- Click on Online services under the Edit tab and click on Setup now.
- Enter the Username and Password of your Quicken ID
- Select the connect option and ensure that the account is linked
- Click on Next and finish the process.
Contact Support Experts
These are some of the major solutions that you can use to fix the Quicken error cc-800. If you cannot fix the issue even after trying the fixation methods mentioned above, it is advised that you must reach out to the Quicken experts at +1877-708-5420.