QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error When Opening
QuickBooks unrecoverable error sticks its ugly head while opening QuickBooks desktop. It says “we apologize for the inconvenience. Please help the QuickBooks team eliminate this issue by providing us with the following information“. This error displays an error code at the bottom and it can vary from a series of numbers indicating the type of unrecoverable error in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error – QuickBooks Desktop
Table of Contents
There are certain situations where users open QuickBooks and face frequent crashes. Due to the dynamic nature of some unrecoverable errors, the working in the software gets affected.
It becomes essential for users to understand the root cause of such errors and work on the fixation methods to use the software for accounting purposes.
Common Error Codes of QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error:
If you see the error code mentioned below, you must take the necessary steps to fix the error earlier to avoid complications in the future.
- 19758 63847
- 20103 33023
- 20888 41171
- 02457 79428
- 13730 84631
- 13824 75582
- 15563 13890
- 00000 14775
- 00000 15204
- 00227 55008
- 00551 46274
Causes of QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
Some of the major causes of QuickBooks unrecoverable error are:
- When some of the components of QuickBooks is damaged or corrupted, the error displays on the screen
- Frequent power outages also damage the file, which leads to unrecoverable QuickBooks errors.
- If the Windows system of QuickBooks is not updated correctly, users will face an unrecoverable error.
- If the Wi-Fi or other network used in the system is not stable, the error will appear on the screen.
- If the program code is damaged, users will see one unrecoverable error code.
- Sometimes the QuickBooks unrecoverable errors also occur if the Windows system is damaged.
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error When Opening
Now that you know the common errors codes and significant causes of the QuickBooks unrecoverable errors, here are some effective methods to solve the issue and use QuickBooks without any hassle.
Identify the Number of Users Affected
To identify the number of users affected, you must open the same company file with different login credentials. If the error appears in a specific user, you must recreate the damaged user to fix the issue. If the regular user is damaged, follow the steps below to solve the issue
- Under the company menu, select set up users, which is located under the setup users and passwords
- In the add user option, select the username and password
- Customize the user profile as per your requirement and click on the finish button
- Logoff from the company from the file menu
- Log in to the QuickBooks company file using the new credentials.
In case the admin user is damaged, download the QuickBooks File Doctor from the QuickBooks Tool Hub to auto-detect the issue and resolve it without any complications.
Suppress The QuickBooks Desktop
To suppress the QuickBooks desktop while starting the software
- Press and hold the Ctrl key for small time and click on the QuickBooks program icon
- Hold the Ctrl key until the no company open Window shows.
If you want to suppress the desktop while opening a company file
- Select the desired company from the no company window option
- Hold the Alt key for some time and click on the open icon
- If the login credential window appears, release the Alt key and enter the username and password.
- Do not release the Alt key if the login credential window does not appear.
Copy the Company File to Your Desktop
You can copy the company file to a different location to identify if the folder where the company file is saved has severe issues.
To copy the company file, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the folder where the QuickBooks company file has been saved
- With the help of locate option, find the company file with the .qbw extension
- Copy the file and move it to the specific location on the desktop
- Press the Ctrl key and start the software
- Click on open and select the company file that you have pasted in a different location.
Run Quick Fix My Program
From the QuickBooks Tools Hub, run the Quick Fix My Program to repair the program quickly. You must note that Quick Fix will shut down any background processes that hinder the process.
Create a New Windows Administrator
If the steps to resolve the errors mentioned above do not work, it is advised that you must create a new windows administrator to resolve the issue.
Troubleshoot the QuickBooks Desktop
You can use the QuickBooks program diagnostic tool from the tools hub program to detect the cause of the unrecoverable QuickBooks error and resolve the issue.
Contact QuickBooks Error Support to Resolve Unrecoverable Error in QuickBooks Desktop
If none of the methods mentioned in the article resolves the issue, you must contact our team of QuickBooks experts for technical assistance. You can reach out to the QuickBooks error support team on the toll-free helpline mentioned above.