QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
It’s quite often that many QuickBook users are getting a QuickBooks error message on their desktop whenever they are trying to open QuickBooks.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
When QuickBooks users try to open it, a window pops up that says Error 80029c4a and in the description, it’s either showing “error loading type library/DLL,” or it says “can’t load a dynamic link library (DLL)”. Today we are going to talk about what causes this error and how you can easily solve this issue.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a?
QuickBooks Error 80029c4a is a very complicated error that occurs when QuickBook users try to open QuickBooks with any company files. Many users have already reported this problem recently. This error may occur due to broken or corrupt company files. Some people also called this a “run-time error”.
What causes the QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
Many reasons can cause this problem for QuickBooks users. This error can occur if the QuickBooks component does not respond properly. Another reason for this can be due to missing Dynamic Link Library (DLL) files or the files having viruses in them. There is also a possibility that the security software or antivirus software in your desktop has removed or has marked any QuickBooks important files or other segments as unsafe.
What are the Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
There are many symptoms when such an error occurs. Firstly, an obvious QuickBooks error message pops up on your screen and your running program Window. Every time you try to open any company files with QuickBooks, the error message pops up. Your computer runs slowly and sluggishly & you experience QuickBooks performance issues. Your computer can also crash frequently.
However, there are 5 ways you can fix QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a.
1. Update your security software:
Updating your antivirus or security software and installing the latest version can fix Error Code 80029c4a. Sometimes your security software can mark some QuickBooks files and other segments as unsafe, so updating your security software can help.
2. Use Reboot.bat command to restart QuickBooks Services:
- Firstly Right-click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon > select properties.
- Then select file right-click the reboot.bat file.
- Then click on Run as Administrator.
- After the process ends, restart your desktop and you will see that your QuickBooks is running perfectly.
3. Use QuickBooks Clean Install Tool:
- First, you need to uninstall the QuickBooks software from the ‘Program and Features’ Option.
- Then operate the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.
- After that use the license information to install QuickBooks.
- Then click on ‘Run QuickBooks as administrator’.
- Check if any Company files are open on screen or not.
- Then head to the Help menu to select Update QuickBooks there.
- After the options are visible, select it as per your requirement, Mark, en go Mark all of them and click the Save option.
- Then you need to select the ‘Update Now’.
- Then select the Reset Update and then select Get Updates.
- Once the update is done, Reopen your QuickBooks and a ‘Install QuickBooks update’ message will show up.
- Simply click Yes and wait for the download to be finished.
- Once that is done, restart your desktop.
4. Run Windows Repair for QuickBooks Error:
- Go to the Control Panel on your PC, then Uninstall or change the program.
- Select QuickBooks from the given list and click uninstall.
- Then a window will open up > click next to proceed.
- Select the Repair radio and then click repair and then ‘OK’.
- Then simply just restart your computer and open QuickBooks. The issue is resolved now.
5. Use Windows System File Checker:
- In this method, go ahead and click on the window button and click on the search bar.
- Type command and then hold the CTRL+Shift key and then hit Enter.
- A dialogue on the dialogue box will show up and there click on ‘YES’.
- After that, a black box will pop up on the screen.
- Now you need to write “SFCscan now” and then hit Enter.
- System File Checker then will start checking for any “QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a”.
After the scanning process is finished, another box will open up, click ‘close’ to close the scanning process. Then go back to QuickBooks, and you will see it’s working just fine.
Contact QuickBooks Error Support
These are all the methods that you can follow to fix QuickBooks error code 80029c4a from your desktop. In case you need help from a QuickBooks professional contact the QuickBooks error support team on our toll-free helpline or click on the chat support box.