Fix QuickBooks Printer Not Activated Error
QuickBooks is amazing software that helps you to establish your business by decreasing your account and finance-related hazards. This software is used by entrepreneurs across the world as it is one of the most efficient and fast working software for this purpose, and it also helps you to keep things organized. While using the software printing features are used to get PDFs & documents printed. An ugly error pops up while using the print feature saying – QuickBooks Printer Not Activated Error Code -30. In this self-help guide, we will talk about how to fix QuickBooks Printer not activated error in QuickBooks desktop pro 2022.
QuickBooks Printer Not Activated Error Code 30
Many types of errors often occur in QuickBooks that cause inconvenience to users. With QuickBooks, you may encounter printer-related issues, and one of the most common printer-related issues is QuickBooks Printer Not Activated Error Code 30.’
What is QuickBooks Printer Not Activated Error Code 30?
It is a printer-related issue in QuickBooks that prevents users from printing any PDF file or document related to the user’s QuickBooks.
It is one of the most common issues users often encounter, but you need to solve this issue as soon as possible. If you are also facing this issue, this article is for you, as in this article, and we’ll discuss the probable causes behind this error and the methods to troubleshoot this.
What Causes QuickBooks Printer Not Activated Error Code 30?
There can be several causes behind this error. Below, we’ve listed the most common causes for this QuickBooks Error code 30.
- This issue may occur when you don’t have complete access to your QuickBooks account.
- You can encounter QuickBooks Error Code 30 if your printer device is not working properly.
- If you are still working on outdated Windows 10, you can encounter this issue.
- If you are using an account that doesn’t have any administrative privileges, you can encounter this error.
- If the QuickBooks print file has been damaged, you can encounter this.
- Sometimes the document writer of the Microsoft XPS file gets corrupted, causing the error code 30.
No matter what causes this issue, you should be happy to know that there are solution methods to troubleshoot this. We have listed the most efficient troubleshooting methods for this problem. Try these methods to solve QuickBooks error code 30.
Methods to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 30
Before we start, you have to make sure that you are using the updated version of your Windows as well as your software.
Method 1: Updating Printer Drivers
Before trying any other troubleshooting methods, you should try to update your printer drivers. Go to the manufacturer’s website and install the printer drivers using the printer you have. In most cases, the problem gets solved after that. If you are still having the issue after updating the printer drivers, follow the next method mentioned below.
Method 2: Set the Printer Device as Default
Sometimes, setting the printer device as default solves the issue. For doing this, follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you have to select the start menu to open the control panel.
- Now, move towards the Hardware and Sound option.
- Here you can find the Devices and Printers option. Select that.
- Now, you’ll be able to see a list of connected printers on your desktop screen.
- Right-click on the printer.
- Select Set as a Default Printer option.
- Now close the window by shutting down the computer and restarting the system.
The issue should be solved by now. If not, follow the next troubleshooting method.
Method 3: Reinstall the USB composite device from Device Manager
It is one of the most efficient methods that you should try after trying the first two methods. Follow the steps mentioned below for doing this.
- First, you have to press and hold the Windows + R key.
- Write devmgmt.MSC and launch the Device Manager.
- Once the device manager is launched, tap on Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
- Here you will be able to see a + icon that will expand the items present in the list. Click on that icon.
- Right tap on the USB Composite device and select Uninstall
- Now you’ll be able to disconnect the printer.
- Reconnect it again.
- Now you’ll be able to see new Hardware on your device screen. It will ask you to follow the ongoing prompts. Follow all of those and install the drivers.
This should solve Error Code 30. If not, follow the next method.
Method 4: Repair The QBPrint File
You can solve this issue by repairing the QuickBooks Print File. For doing this, follow the steps mentioned below.
Before you start the troubleshooting steps, make sure that you have a QB 20XX disk.
- First, you have to insert the QB 20XX disk.
- Now, press and hold the Windows key and R key from the keyboard.
- It will lead you to the run box.
- Here you have to type cpl.
- Now, you’ll be able to see the application list on the screen
- Find QB 20XX and click.
- Follow the steps on the screen for completing the repairing process.
- Once you’re done with repairing, shut down the computer and restart the system.
Check whether the problem is solved or not.
Method 5: Activate The Printer Spooler Service
If the previous troubleshooting methods don’t work out, you can try activating the printer spooler service to resolve this issue. For doing that, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Tap and hold the window key and R key from the keyboard.
- It will lead you to a run box.
- Type msc in the run box.
- Now you’ll be able to see a list on your system screen, from that list, select Spooler.
- Click on the Stop option by right-clicking on that.
- Once again, right-click on that and select the Start option.
Method 6: Run The Registry Backup, And Restore Point Processing
- First, go to “Backup window registry.”
- Click on “Registry Editor.” Now you’ll be able to do manual changes.
- Click on Save.
- Go to the File menu.
- Click on Save to export the registry.
- Have patience until the system leads to restore point creation processing.
- At last, click Ok.
Get Help From QuickBooks Desktop Experts
Here is the list of the most promising troubleshooting methods to resolve ‘ QuickBooks Printer Not Activated Error Code 30‘. If you still have any issues, you can contact our QuickBooks support experts for further assistance. Contact us on +1877-708-5420.